Monday, April 28, 2008

Archer's Favorite Book


Archer has totally fallen in love with Eric Carle books. His new favorite is Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See. You always know which book he wants to read because he'll walk around the house saying "I see... I see" He's starting to try to count things, which my mom swears makes him a genius baby. She wanted some proof of him counting because her teacher friends are starting to think she's nuts ("sure Cindy, he's counting, next is advanced physics, I'm sure") so I got him on video this morning. He couldn't quite get past the frog (One, two, three, FROG!)

You'll also notice that the little man is looking a little more dapper after getting his first haircut. I can't believe how much older he looks without his baby mullet.

Otherwise, it's Monday, it's my 30th Birthday and I couldn't ask for much more in the world... life is good and I'm very grateful.

Keeping my fingers crossed that our new nephew is born soon. Good luck on your nursing tests, Mandy! I don't know how you do it all! :)

No comments: